Welcome back from Fall Break, ORU!! We hope you had a great time and are all rested up and recuperated from your midterms!
We had a fun time here at the Hammer last week. For winners of our 3 tournaments, scroll to the bottom of this post!
This week, we are back in full force. Here is what’s going on at YOUR Hammer Center!
Tuesday, October 24th:
- 5-6pm: As always, we have Chaplain Carol’s “Deeper” Women’s Mentoring Meeting up in the Fenimore Room. Come and grow deeper in your faith!
- 7-8pm: All students! Come out to the ORU Counseling Center‘s first installment of their LIFE 101: Helping You Handle Real Life Issues series. LIFE stands for: Leadership, Influence, Future, Education. Tonight’s topic will be “Self Care.” We will meet up in the Fenimore Room to learn practical life skills, and the event features two distinguished guests, Dr. Kelly James, PhD, and Prof. Edward Ewe.
- 7-9pm: Reconnect with your friends and share Fall Break stories over some board games! We have some classic board games laid out in the dining area by Moe’s and Jazzman’s, and others can be checked out from the Front Desk with your Eagle Card (as always!).
Saturday, October 28th:
- 5-7pm: SA is hosting a Board Game Night up in the Fenimore Room. Come and play some fun games with your friends!!
OK, here are the results of our Fall Break Tournaments!!
- Singles Table Tennis: 1st Place — Isaiah Lee; 2nd Place — Ayanaw Mesganaw
- 8 Ball Pool Tournament: 1st Place — Ramon Baez; 2nd Place — Joshua Kirubagaran
- FIFA 18 Tournament: 1st Place — Manny Chireno, Jr; 2nd Place — Rishav Shrestha
Thanks to everyone who participated!!
Add us on social media!