It’s the first full week of December, so Advent is here, which means Christmas is coming! And so are finals!! So be sure to reserve your Work Room spot early if you want to use this great resource to study with friends or practice your group presentation. Reserve your spot at the Front Desk and remember that you can check out a dry erase marker kit from the Front Desk with your Eagle Card.
This week, the following events will be taking place in YOUR Hammer Center!
Wednesday, December 6:
- 5-6:00pm: The Students for Sustainability and Stewardship has a joint meeting upstairs with the ORU Artists club in the Fenimore Room. Come and make sustainable crafts for the holidays!!
Thursday, December 7:
- 9-11am: There will be an Alumni Mentoring Meeting in the Fenimore Room.
- 4-6pm: Our awesome Student Ambassadors will be having their Christmas Party, so make sure to come out and celebrate the season if you are part of this great PR team!
- 8-9:40pm: As the final installment of our Christmas Move Series, we will be showing Elf on our big screen TV!! Come and get ready to laugh!
Saturday, December 9:
- 8:45am-12:00pm: Financial Aid is having a breakfast in the Fenimore Room.
- 5:30-10:00pm: The Chinese Students Ministry will be meeting in the Fenimore Room.
Have a great week, ORU!